The Results of Botox Naperville Injections Go Beyond The Cosmetic
Botox Naperville, IL
Most women by now have heard a lot about Botox Naperville Injections as an effective way to smooth out facial wrinkles. However, the benefits of this tried and true treatment go far beyond the merely cosmetic. The popular procedure brings good results in several other areas as well: if you’re considering Botox, contact the Women’s Institute of Cosmetic & Laser Surgery today for a consultation with our experienced staff. We’ll answer all your questions about Botox and assess if you are a good candidate for the treatment.
Botox Naperville – How Does It Work?
Botox injections have an ingredient that’s produced from a type of bacteria that has the very safe effect of “freezing” the facial muscles of the injection site. In fact, in its earliest stages Botox was developed as researchers were investigating ways to treat muscle spasms. It was eventually discovered that when the facial muscles are prevented from moving, the result is smoother, more youthful looking skin in addition to reducing the frequency and pain level of migraine headaches and controlling excessive sweating.
Botox doesn’t present any enduring medical side effects. The sole effect it does have is that it limits the movements of the facial and forehead muscles, meaning that facial expressions can be somewhat limited. For instance, a woman who has received Botox Naperville injections cannot frown or form other expressions quite as easily.
Here is a look at some of the established cosmetic and non-cosmetic benefits of Botox Naperville:
- *Reduction of wrinkles and creases. Botox injections are simply a non-surgical method for attaining a refreshed and rejuvenated complexion. A minimally invasive treatment, Botox basically fills out wrinkles in the patient’s face forehead, neck and mouth area. It can even address other signs of aging like sagging eyebrows!
- *Reduces excessive sweating. Known medically as hyperhidrosis, excessive sweating can be a frustrating and tough-to-control problem for women. While it can be limited with prescribed antiperspirants, they are generally not as helpful for more extreme cases. Botox injections, however, can help minimize the problem of excessive sweating for up to several months.
- *Treat chronic migraine headaches. Headache sufferers have been shown to experience fewer instances of migraines after getting a Botox injection. When they do experience a migraine, the pain tends to be much less severe. Research finds that this positive effect is because Botox – to a degree – blocks the nerves and relaxes facial muscles which in turn makes them less sensitive to pain. Botox is approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration for treatment of chronic migraines – which is defined as at least 15 headaches per month.
- *Reasonable pricing. Another advantage of Botox Naperville injections is an economical one. The cost of treatments can vary depending on each patient’s needs and cosmetic goals, but is generally very affordable. The Women’s Institute staff can provide details on the cost of Botox injections at your consultation appointment with us.
- *Convenience and fast results. On most occasions, Women’s Institute patients may experience the restorative results of Botox Naperville injections right away. For others, it might take a couple of days. Generally, it only takes a maximum of about seven days until the total effects of the treatment really becomes apparent. As for the injection procedure, it is quite brief and does not require any “down time.” Patients are able to go right back to their daily schedules without delay!
- *Minimally invasive. When compared to other, more involved cosmetic procedures like a neck lift or a facelift, Botox is far less invasive while still yielding very good results.
Discover more about Botox Naperville and the many other cosmetic solutions to aging offered at the Women’s Institute. We were founded on the idea that women understand women!