A breast lift can help achieve is a more youthful looking breast line that can help add to a younger appearing figure. Breast Lift/Mastopexy surgery tightens and elevates breasts by cutting excess amounts of skin and then tightening the surrounding skin. This helps to give the breasts a new and more supported appearing shape that also helps enhance a woman’s overall curves.
What are some of the factors which contribute to sagging breasts?
• Gravitational forces
• Becoming Pregnant
• Feeding a child by breast
• Weight gain or loss
• Getting Older
Having a breast lift will not have a dramatic effect on the size of the breasts or help to enlarge any area of the breast above the nipple. For an enhanced, larger appearance, a breast augmentation can be in many cases added to the lift. For more petite looking breasts, a breast reduction can in many cases be performed at the same time as the breast lift.
Things that help one to become a good candidate for breast surgery:
• Asymmetrical (different) breast height
• The Areola and Nipple are pointed toward the ground
• A reasonable understanding of what the procedure will and will not do
• Being a non-smoker
• Not having weight and or a BMI that fluctuates
• Having big areolas
• Breast tissue that is stretch marked
• Sagging thinner breasts which swing back and forth when not supported
What a breast lift can help achieve is a more youthful looking breast line that can help add to a younger appearing figure.